Saturday, March 16, 2013

My First award

    I am very happy to receive my first award. Charul of Tadka Masala passed me a "Very inspiring Blogger" award.Thank you charul for this wonderful award.

`Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Rules to accept this award:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.

  •  I enjoy baking.
  •  I have great interest in health,fitness and beauty.
  •  I enjoy listening to music.
  •  Love shopping and going out.
  •  Ina garten's cookery show is one of my favourites.
  •  Love to visit places with natural beauty.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear... n thanks for passing me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur award .. Thanks for passing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on ur award :) And thanks for passing it on to me Gaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thank you for passing the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations gayathri ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats gayathri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.Please feel free to comment on how you liked my post.Your feedback is valuable to me.